Saturday, August 28, 2010

GBGC Original: Today is My Birthday


What better way to kick off the beginning of the post-countdown season than with a GBGC original?

I wrote this song for a "show" that I performed at my birthday party. It (the show) didn't quite turn out as I'd planned or imagined it, but it was nevertheless perfect. The right thing for the right atmosphere. Hopefully somebody got a good live recording of this song at the party, because the audience reactions are priceless and not reproducible. 

Now that it's over and done with, the GBGC episodes will be less frequent. Once again, although I was determined to go, I skipped yoga in order to get this posted in time (I technically still have 4 hours until I'm officially 40). It's time I take the diligence and dedication that I've learned from this experience and apply them to other areas of life. 

It's been fun, y'all! Peace, out.



4 comments:

  1. You've outdone yourself this time; we need a strategy to make this go viral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alles Gute! (I'm commenting on a random computer, so I'll have to wait to experience the video awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY gorgeous girl.

    Luv ya!

    Grace xxooxx

    ReplyDelete