Tuesday, June 1, 2010

GBGC Quickie: Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe. That's a start.

This is the first official "GBGC Quickie."  The point is to do no editing and little or no witty quips. Due to my self-inflicted sinus infection, I still cannot breathe properly, and therefore I was inspired to sing this little ditty by the Hollies. My computer also seems to be stuffed up, and I got this great choppy video effect that would've taken me hours to do had I tried. So, I confess, I did a little editing, and changed it to black and white and chalked it up to an "artistic choice". I hope the video taping functions normally for the next regular video, and I hope to be breathing freely by tomorrow (or next Tuesday at the very latest).

1 comment:

  1. You look like you could sleep for a week. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete